Mar 4, 2011

Handmade Pendants, what is trending?

I had a showdown with a white owl one night. I was going down a long driveway in the late night hours and the owl was standing in the middle of the driveway. I drove slowly thinking he would move when I got too close for comfort but I was wrong. The little tuff-guy made me go around him and he just watched me as I did.

If you have a thing for owls or if you collect owl memorabilia, you'll be glad to know they are currently trending in the world of handmade pendants. Take a look at the beautiful collection below. These pendants are all handmade by various artists and guess what? They are available for purchase! Just click on any picture to be taken to the artist's on-line shop page for that item.

Enjoy.




Visit our other Blog, "Spotlight on Pendants" where we feature the handmade Pendant of the Day.

1 comment:

  1. I love owls, these are great finds! :)
    I'm a new follower, found you on the blogging buddies team on etsy.
    http://bhvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...